How do you know if you’re a Sell-Out? It might not be as easy as “you just know,” because typically this is something we’ve buried deep down below our awareness. Take this assessment to see if you’re exhibiting the signs.
When we are not absolutely clear about who we are, why we’re here, and what we want, we are at risk of selling out. This can manifest in many ways. This assessment will give you insight. Make note of all your “yes” responses.
1. It’s easier for me to just do what is needed so that others aren’t disappointed.
2. I have a sense of dis-ease and lack of fulfillment.
3. I don’t feel like I’m earning at my potential.
4. I’ve given up on some of my dreams.
5. I don’t love my work.
6. My younger self would be disappointed in me.
7. I’m just exhausted all the time.
8. I tend to avoid conflict by making compromises.
9. I don’t even have a bucket list.
10. I’m constantly looking for something – I’m not even sure what it is.
11. I feel numb sometimes
12. At the end of the day, I have no energy and I just like to vege out.
13. I wish I was more motivated to do things.
14. I do things so that others won’t be upset.
15. I think I’m burned out.
16. I have hobbies I love, but I don’t have time for them.
17. I’m not even sure what I want.
18. I wish I had more energy for the things I love.
19. Going after what I really want is too risky. (I can’t because [fill in the blank].)
20. I’d like to do something else but the money is good in my current job.
21. I don’t know how I’d manage if I left my relationship.
These are all symptoms of selling out. If you answered “yes” to any of these statements, it’s time to look at what is going on. Grab the free interpretation guide below.