Is this you?
You’re playing small. I’m not saying that you’re not successful. It’s just that you’re not putting it all out there.
What’s holding you back? You are.
You’ve allowed fear to take over in the form of confusion about what to do next in your business, lack of clarity about your messaging, and a lack of alignment with who you really are at the core.
You need to let your brilliance shine out like the quasar* that it is.
*The brightest thing in the universe.
The key to breaking out of your paralysis is to focus your energy on solid business processes. By nailing the fundamentals, we can liberate your genius.
When you find yourself blocked in your business, it usually has to do with:
- Having a hazy purpose
- Not owning your value, and
- Stories that you’re telling yourself
What’s the anti-dote?
Getting laser focused on your values, purpose and messaging: We’ll get clear on your priorities, goals, and dreams so that you can optimize how you focus your energies across your many roles and commitments. This will enable you to bring conscious choice back into your life so that life and work don’t just happen to you. You’ll take back control and design how things will unfold.
Sharpening business fundamentals: By strategically targeting key areas we’ll bring your business into alignment with your highest aspirations. You’ll have clarity about the steps to take and the confidence to move forward. This will dispel your confusion and put you back in the driver’s seat.
Rebooting your mindset: We’ll identify the lies that are holding you back and tripping you up. This will give you the strength that you need to make changes and embrace life with the full force of your being.
Through proven processes, I’ll help you to:
- Upgrade your Money Mindset
- Supercharge your Branding through an understanding of your brand archetypes
- Find your Niche
- Transform the “special thing you do” into your Signature System
- Create compelling service offerings
- Connect with your value so that you can charge what you’re worth
This is for you if you’re…
- An entrepreneur with a service offering
- Procrastinating in a certain area of your business
- Blocked, unsure of what to do next or struggling to take the steps that you know will move you forward.
- Feeling overwhelmed.
- Playing small because you’re reluctant to put yourself out there
Kira is a fabulous coach! I have engaged several life coaches over the years, but rarely have I encountered one who understood me so quickly and was able to address my concerns, desires, and blocks in concrete, highly doable action steps. If you are looking to take your life to the next level, Kira is the coach for you. She is, indeed, an alchemist!Ginny C.
I’m a life-long learner and I have a passion for bringing knowledge, skills, and insight to my clients. I love accompanying clients on their personal journey of growth and discovery.
Two contradictory natures are at play in my personality: I’m creative, unconventional, insightful, and playful. At the same time, I can be serious, disciplined, and structured. These juxtaposing temperaments have led me to pursue both the esoteric and the highly practical.
On the practical side, I have an MBA from Duke University and fifteen years in leadership positions in Corporate America. I nurtured the more esoteric aspect of my personality by earning a PhD from Saybrook University, a school that grew out of the personal transformation movement of the 60s. While studying Organizational Systems, I took courses in consciousness and mythology. My dissertation is subtitled The Stories We Tell Ourselves.
I studied psychology at Carleton College, but my fire for that topic wasn’t ignited until I dove deeply into the work of Carl G. Jung. I became an Archetypal Pattern Analyst, certified by the Assisi Institute. This means that I have a facility for seeing the ways that archetypes shape our lives and I can offer insight into how to work deliberately with archetypes to redefine our lives.
As a coach, I’m continuing my learning path. I am certified by Coach Training Alliance and currently a student at Robbins-Madanes Training (that’s Tony Robbins’ coach training company).
Working with Kira was a breath of fresh air. She walked me through my overwhelm and helped me focus in on my values, and value. After my sessions with Kira I’ve been able to move forward with much more clarity, confidence, and focus, and have been way more productive. Most of all, Kira really inspired and supported me in playing bigger- owning my purpose and passion and the value that has in the world. If you’re looking to break free of your limits or limiting situation so you can do your good work in the world that lights you up, I highly recommend working with Kira.Jenny M.
Topics we’ll cover
- Deep Dive on Goals, Priorities, and Vision
- The Art of Manifesting
Money Mindset Mastery
- Knowing Yourself
- Branding with the Archetypes
- Finding Your Niche
- Breaking Through Limiting Beliefs
- Creating Your Service Offering
- Charge What You’re Worth
- Overcoming Your Immunity to Change
Diving deep and finding the clarity you’re seeking takes time in order to fully integrate change.
- We’ll work together over a period of four months.
- We’ll meet via phone or Zoom for one-hour coaching sessions, three each month.
- In between sessions, you will have email support so that you always feel encouraged and never lose momentum along the way.
- In our sessions, I’ll provide as much structure as you need, but I’ll tailor the experience as we go so that it will always be responsive to your needs.
- You’ll get recordings of our calls so that you don’t have to take notes and can be fully present to our unfolding conversation.
- You’ll complete exercises and often there will be homework so that you can deepen the learning and create the change you want to see in your life and work.
Investment: $2000 for four months of coaching
Let’s see if Entrepreneurial Coaching is right for you.
We can limit ourselves in so many ways. Allowing our voices to be small and our opinions to go unheard. Suppressing that creative voice that cries out to contribute.
Too many people play like life is infinite, but it’s not.
Life is too short for settling.
It’s time to get in the game and go big.
Be the quasar that you are.