Is this you?
- achieve most of your goals but there’s this one thing eluding you and you don’t know why.
- procrastinate, especially on that one thing you know you need to be doing.
- find it difficult to make decisions and take action.
- are easily distracted.
- find yourself dragging.
- suspect that fear and self-doubt might be derailing you.
These are the symptoms that arise when you are being undermined by your limiting beliefs. The good news is that there’s a way out. Those beliefs can be unearthed, challenged, and replaced with new uplifting beliefs that support you in more easily bringing the things that you want into your life and work.
You can have this instead:
- The feeling of liberation that comes from getting unstuck.
- High productivity and joy in your work and life.
- Certainty when facing decisions.
- Clarity about where to focus your attention.
- Inspiration and motivation to get what’s important done.
- The confidence to boldly show up in your life and work.
I felt comfortable with Kira straight away. I felt like I could open up to her and she wouldn’t judge me in any way. Being able to trust her right from the beginning helped me get the best out of my time with her. Her coaching was a blend of helping me tap into my own wisdom to see my way forward and using her own intuitive skills to show me where I could stop playing small.
Kira helped me see that the limits I was placing on myself were artificial. I felt more in control, much clearer in what I needed to do to move forward with confidence.Laura, London, UK
There are two ways we can work together.
Belief Relief Jumpstart
The Program consists of the following:
- An assessment so that we can determine exactly what limiting beliefs are holding you back.
- Two Coaching sessions (120 minutes total) where we’ll:
- explore how these beliefs are keeping you stuck and undermining your confidence, clarity, and ability to take action.
- record these sessions so that you will always have something to refer back to.
- use powerful techniques, such as The Work of Byron Katie to help you tap into your deepest reserves of insight.
- deliberately install new beliefs and craft concrete actions so that you test drive your new belief system and see how it supports you.
- Email support in between coaching calls so that you don’t lose momentum.
This intensive program consists of the following:
- A pre-work assessment to help you identify the behaviors you want to change and the limiting beliefs you are conscious of
- Exercises and assessments to further surface limiting beliefs and emotional and behavioral triggers
- Deep work using techniques such as Byron Katie’s Inquiry Process, Archetypal Analysis (Caroline Myss), Immunity to Change (Robert Kegan) and approaches inspired by Abraham-Hicks. Through these processes, we will:
- Identify self-sabotaging behavior
- Understand the roots of undesired behavior
- Identify unconscious beliefs that are holding you back from obtaining the life and work you want
- Uncover the old stories that are derailing you
- Install new empowering beliefs that are supported by evidence
- Author new stories that are aligned with your aspirations and greatest potential
- Create concrete action steps to begin manifesting what you want for your life and work
- We will meet weekly for one-hour one to one coaching sessions (via Zoom or phone or in person in the Portland area). I make recordings of the Zoom calls so that you always have a record of our conversation.
- Email check-ins between sessions so that you are supported every step of the way.
Investment: $1500 for three-month program